|Frequency Range:||Band20 800MHz + Band8 900MHz + Band7 2600MHz||Device Gain:||80dB|
|AGC Intelligent Function:||Done,31dB @ 1dB/ Step||ALC Intelligent Function:||Done|
|MGC Function:||Done||Power Supply:||AC 110~220V±20%, 50/60Hz(AC 220V/ DC5V/2A Power Adapter)|
|Inter-Modulation Attenuation ACPR:||≤ -40dBc / 30kHz (measured Under Rated Output Power)||Warranty:||3 Years|
2600MHz Mobile Tri Band Repeater,
80dB Mobile Tri Band Repeater,
80dB Tri Band Booster
1. Smart LCD : Show the real-time signal strength.
2. Sleeping Mode : When no user calls, the device works in Sleeping mode, so as to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. ALC (Automatic Level Control) : Automatically adjust the output gain down to optimal figure while the output gain is above the optimal figure by the ALC circuit, this can greatly optimize the calling and data transfer quality.
4. AGC (Automatic Gain Control) : When the downlink output signal is too strong or self-oscillated, booster can automatically reduce the gain and reduce the interference signal.
5. MGC (Manual Gain Control) : In order to install the booster conveniently, all frequency band of the booster have the Gain attenuation adjustment function, the adjustment scope is 0-27dB.
|Frequency Range (Customers to Choose)||Uplink||832-862MHz, 890-915MHz, 2500-2570MHz|
|Downlink||791-821MHz, 935-960MHz, 2620-2690MHz|
|Frequency Bandwidth (3dB Bandwidth)||30MHz, 25MHz, 70MHz|
|Automatic gain control (Step Attenuation)||31dB @ 1dB/ Step|
|Auto Gain Control||20dB Min.|
|Output Power(Customers to Choose)||27dBm|
|Spurious Emission||≤ -15dBm/30kHz|
|9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
|1GHz~12.75GHz: ≤ -30dBm/30kHz|
|Inter-Modulation Attenuation ACPR||≤ -40dBc / 30kHz (measured under rated output power)|
|In-band Ripple||≤ 5dB|
|I/O Impedance||50 Ω|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5dB|
|System Delay||≤ 5μs|
|RF Connector(Customers to Choose)||N -Type(Female)|
|Operating Temperature||Operation: - 10°C ~ + 55°C / Storage: -20°C ~ +60°C|
|Power Supply||AC 110~220V±20%, 50/60Hz(AC 220V/ DC5V/2A power adapter)|
|Alarm Monitoring System||Alarm for uplink self-oscillation|
|Indication LED||Power supply|
Frequency: UL : 832 - 862MHz / 890 - 915MHz / 2500 - 2570MHz
DL : 791 - 821MHz / 935 - 960MHz / 2620 - 2690MHz
After installed booster signal not be very good, indoor signal coverage very small.
Solution 1: Adjust outdoor antenna's location and direction.
Solution 2: Check whether cable connected well.
Solution 3: Put more higher receiving antenna's position, which can received more good signal.
Solution 4: Change another bigger power booster.
Solution 5: Change another high gain receiving antenna.
How does it work?
1. RECEIVES SIGNAL
The powerful antenna reaches out to access a good signal, and delivers it to the booster.
2. BOOSTS SIGNAL
The booster receives the signal, amplifies it, and serves as a relay between your phone and the nearest cell tower.
3. BROADCASTS SIGNAL
Your devices get increased cell reception, and calls and data are fed through the booster back to the network.
● Please note that we always check and test the product twice before shipping and pack them well as far as possibel.If the product is broken at receiving,please contact us,we would resend you a new one.
● Three years gaurantee period for our booster,it is ioly 3 months for thr accessories.If the booster have any problems, please show us an video or some photos of your complete installation, we will help you. Please do not open dispute or leave negative feedback before contact us.we will reply you within 24 hours,except holiday.
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer ? Could I use our own logo and label?
We are factory, with trading service. We provide OEM/OEM service.
2. Can I have a sample order? What is your MOQ?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. MOQ is 1 for normal products.
3. Is it easy to set up your items?
Yes. We have a user manual and support technical support 24/7.
Contact Person: Angel Wang