Detailed description of the adjustment of the mobile signal amplifier:
1. The indoor antenna installation should be away from the outdoor antenna to prevent mutual influence. Indoor antennas need to be separated from outdoor antennas by walls.
2. The indoor antenna should be installed at an angle of 2 meters above the interior wall of the house or inverted on the ceiling ceiling.
3. All kinds of connectors must be wrapped with adhesive tape to prevent water seepage from being oxidized, resulting in a smaller coverage of data signals in the house.
Common failures of mobile phone signal amplifiers:
First, after installation, there is no practical effect at all
1. First check whether the display light on the amplifier server can be lit to determine whether the power can be connected
2. Then clarify whether the selection of spare parts such as amplifier servers and wireless antennas can be appropriate, and whether they can be paired with the type of mobile phone card they are using;
3. Determine whether the indoor and outdoor sockets, regulators, and wireless antennas of the amplifier server can be properly connected.
Second, after installation, the data signal is improved, but no phone calls can be made
1. Make sure the outdoor antenna is installed properly;
2. Determine that the data signal is stable at the location of the outdoor antenna, and the orientation of the wireless antenna is as biased as possible to the data signal transmission communication base station;
3. Determine the length of the data signal transmission line of the outdoor antenna and the amplifier (preferably not more than forty meters, not less than ten meters);
4. How to never get it, adjust the amplifier with higher power or ask a professional operator to check it comprehensively.
Three. , The call sound quality is not very good
1. Adjust the orientation of the outdoor antenna so that the orientation of the wireless antenna is as biased as possible to the data signal transmission communication base station;
2. Change the movement of the data signal transmission line from the outdoor antenna to the amplifier server (the approaching straight line, the route cannot be turned too much, and the right angle of 90° cannot be turned);
3. The route from the outdoor antenna to the amplifier server should be coaxial above 50 ohm-7D as much as possible;
4. Determine whether the distance between the outdoor antenna and the indoor antenna can be too close (too close will generate self-excitation), the specification spacing is above ten meters, it is best to have walls, stairs and other objects isolated, and it is proposed that indoor and outdoor wireless antennas cannot be installed on the same level, to avoid the data signal sent by the indoor antenna is received by the outdoor antenna to generate infinite loop expansion (self-excitation).
Fourth, the data signal has been improved after installation, but the coverage is not large
1. Determine the part where the outdoor antenna is installed has sufficient data signal and strong signal;
2. Make sure that the data signal transmission line from the indoor antenna to the amplifier server is not easy to be too long, the route connector is properly intact, the route raw materials meet the regulations, and the regulator is not connected too much;
3. Appropriately install indoor antennas according to specific conditions;
4. Choose a mobile phone signal amplifier with greater output power.