Signal Booster Features
• Full smart to display all the parameters of the system. Automatic to detect the faults of the device and provide the corresponding solution.
• Automatic to shut down the power supply of the screen when no operation on it.
• Automatic detect the distance between receive antenna and relay antenna, avoid device auto excitation
• Automatic to adjust the system gain, The adjustment range up to 55db.
• High speed digital ALC system
• LCD screen display input/output real signal strength
• Automatic dormancy when no user make the calling, once detected the the user make the calling, the device will automatic switch to working status immediately.
• Uplink automatic shut off when device detected self-excitation.
• Uplink noise elimination. Did not interference base station absolutely.
• Small size, light weight, good looking, high gain, low power loss.
• Super intelligent display to guide the installation, Provide the easiest and simplest installation solution.
Signal Booster Technical Specifications
mobile signal booster parameters
Frequency Range (Customers to Choose)
1710-1785Mhz & 1920-1980Mhz
1805-1880Mhz & 2110-2170Mhz
Frequency Bandwidth (3dB Bandwidth)
75Mhz & 60Mhz
Automatic gain control (Step Attenuation)
31dB @ 1dB/ Step
Auto Gain Control
Output Power(Customers to Choose)
9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz
1GHz~12.75GHz: ≤ -30dBm/30kHz
Inter-Modulation Attenuation ACPR
≤ -40dBc / 30kHz (measured under rated output power)
RF Connector(Customers to Choose)
Operation: - 10°C ~ + 55°C / Storage: -20°C ~ +60°C
AC 110~220V±20%, 50/60Hz(AC 220V/ DC5V/2A power adapter)
Alarm Monitoring System
Alarm for uplink self-oscillation